Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crazy Day!

I hope I don't have another day like this again for a REALLY long time.

It's been crazy. I've been going strong with no breaks since 4:50 this morning.

The good news: I got all my exercise. And I hurt. In a good way. =) I got all my vitamins. I drank juice (but not enough, probably--I just didn't have enough time today to make it! It only takes about 5 minutes to make, but...yeah). It's okay though, I'm not hungry or weak or anything like that.

The bad news: I didn't get  my water in. I drank one water bottle this morning. Since I had to be out on errands all day I didn't drink my usual 5 morning water bottles. And then when I got home I just didn't have a chance to stop. BUT. I figure I'll make up for it over the rest of the week, so no big deal. I'll still get my monthly goal. =)

I've weighed in at 178.9 two days in a row now. Not complaining!

Here's to less stress tomorrow. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment