Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Better

I'm in much better spirits today. My back still hurts, and I did not exercise. I hate getting thrown off my groove. But this too shall pass...

Otherwise I am good. I'm still waiting for the scale to decide to stabilize. It is not being nice to me right now. But it's been a super long time since I've been on any kind of "lifestyle" eating plan. I've been on rapid weight loss eating plans, and they have worked, but they are done. So all I can do is the best I can do and let the chips fall where they may. The body just has to figure it all out.

But I'll be honest, it better hurry it up and figure it out.

So yeah, today was better. It's an insanely busy week, so I really don't have time to focus on anything. I do love that food is not affected. What I mean is, I feel that I am able to stick to my eating plan regardless of the stress or emotion I am dealing with. I know that before, I had no idea that all the extra stuff influenced my food choices so much. Knowing now that it did, it is nice to be able to notice that my eating plan is just what I do, and it's completely unrelated to anything else. That feels good.

Tomorrow there will be no exercise. I have to accept it and move on, and just hope and pray that it doesn't take too long to resolve itself.

185 today. Grumble.

1 comment:

  1. Are you tracking every item of food you are eating? I found this to be critical to my weight loss.

    Every other time I have lost weight, it was through exercise and so when I stopped, I put the weight back on. This time I am losing it via diet. When I was injured in September for 3 weeks, I continued to lose weight. Trying to do it the right way for a change.

    ReplyDelete