Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dead Weight

I prefer to weigh in after I've exercised. Dead weight, when you just jump out of bed and on to the scale, is never as low as you get after you exercise.

So for the first part of the juice fast, all my weigh ins were dead weight. What can I say, I was SUPER lazy that first part (that and my back was messed up). But Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays weigh ins were all the good, exercised, lighter ones.

Well...today is another dead weight weigh in. I ran myself ragged the first three days this week. Not just because of the challenge, although that contributed quite a bit, but because of lots of other things going on. Today I have things to do, but nothing pressing. No deadlines. And I decided that I should take today off instead of Saturday, as far as the hour and a half of exercising goes. I may take Thursdays off a lot, and just do Saturday, because usually by Thursday I'm really needing a break. I would like to work into going strong five days in a row, but right now I just play it by ear and see. So yeah, for this week, Thursday is my day off. Other than crunches, which I am doing six days a week. Those will still be done today.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get a lot of cleaning done, and make some phone calls.

And I'm really hoping that the girl who ordered those 6 dozen chocolate dipped oreos from me does indeed show up today to pick them up--it took me a lot of time to make them! (Maybe one of these days I'll actually get to try one and see how they taste!) And I could use the money, so let's hope she doesn't stand me up.

Other than that, I'm really happy that my dead weight was the same as yesterday's exercised weight. That gives me a good feeling about tomorrow's weigh in. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment