Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vacations In the Works

I will be heading to Hawaii at the end of November, to see my husband who will be back from Iraq. I will be there for a week, and do plan to spend most of those days continuing with my plant based eating. I am definitely already planning on having those couple of days though, where I allow myself to go for the meat (I promised my husband I'd go have a steak with him at this super good steak restaurant in Honolulu for his birthday).

He will still have to go to work while I'm there, but mostly just in the mornings. He'll have to leave super early to beat the Honolulu traffic and get up to Schofield Barracks for PT. So my plan is to sleep in every day (dream come true!!!!) and then have a good workout, take a shower, and be all ready for the rest of the day by the time he gets back. I can't even tell you how awesome it will be to be able to sleep in AND work out! Woohooo!

Then January we have a family reunion trip to Disneyland at the beginning of January. Originally I was planning on being on HCG for the trip--my safe zone. But my adjusted plan includes another juice fast in December, after I get home from Hawaii, and hopefully over Christmas. Then to be back on plant based for Disneyland. Plant based eating will be a whole ton easier than HCG eating, and my mom will be plant based for the trip as well. So I won't be alone, and that will be a big help!

Also, we are moving from California to Washington at the end of January. No official dates, and technically it could be as late as May. But it won't be. =) So I'm wondering if I can be under 160 by the time we move. I have no idea what kind of weight loss to expect on this new juicing and eating plan, so I'll just have to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment