Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ha!

Well, if that doesn't make up for the gagger I just don't know what could...

I just went in my room, and....wait for it.....

I fit into the size 14 pants!! What the heck! So way excited. I imagine these have to be sized a bit big, because there's no reason I should be able to wear a 14 yet. Still, I'll take it!

I think those 18s are FINISHED. I guess it's a good thing I got that picture this morning, because I really didn't have any clue that they looked so bad.

The 14s feel good. So comfortable. I almost forgot what it's like to wear pants that fit. Right on!!

A word about the side view: Now you can see that I'm not kidding when I say my arms are in big major trouble. Maybe I haven't said that here. But they are. I was doing some extra arm exercises a few weeks ago, I really need to pick those back up. My arms are so bad. It makes me look forward to colder weather and longer sleeves. =(  Still, it is what it is.




I'm also trying to figure out what to do with my hair. Right now it's just a mess, I always just stick it back in 2 ponytails. I want to color it, I will probably make that a milestone reward, or a juice fast reward or something. But I really need to figure out a good style. Trying to decide if I want to go for an A-line bob again, or grow it out and do a longer, layered hairstyle. I kind of like the longer idea, but it really doesn't help me know what to do with it NOW. Ugh. I do have to figure it out before I go to Hawaii...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I look forward to following you--I'm a blog reading junkie too! LOL Can I be nosey and ask how tall you are? Congrats on getting into the 14's! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not nosey at all--I'm 5'4". I'll have to add that to my sidebar. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete