Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh, and By the Way...


I do know that I need pictures. I will have to get one or two. There's still some mental block I have against wanting pictures of me! I get all nervous and clammy when there's a camera pointed my way. Reality is hard to face. But I do need to get a picture up! I know that what really motivates is the physical evidence...to see where somebody starts and to see their progress along the way. So I'm pretty bad, I don't have too many pictures...in fact, none at my worst. Actually, let's see...

Here's the best you'll get. Me signing the lease papers for our house in Hawaii...this was November, 2009:


I swore I would never show that picture to anyone!

Here's me one year ago:






And that's after I had lost 40 pounds! I'd say I was about 260 in these pictures.

So now that I have totally just left my comfort zone in the dust, I will have to hurry up and get a new picture of me up so that you don't have to keep these mental images. 


No comments:

Post a Comment