Sunday, October 16, 2011

Milestones

I've passed up several milestones on my journey the past year. I'm not going to go into those, 'cause they're history and I never want to think about those numbers again. But I do want to give a brief overview of the milestones I have left.

190--my best as an adult. (Almost there!!)
185--what my brother weighed coming out of Basic Training a few months ago. (I thought I'd be in heaven if I could say I weighed 185).
175--According to the government, 175 is my dividing line between "overweight" and "obese". And as much as being overweight stinks, it's a lot better than being obese. =)
149--Just to be in the lower half of "onederland" would be awesome indeed.
130--Final goal!!! (And maybe a big, fat diamond ring as a reward! If I can open my tight fist enough to pry the money out of it).

I think I might have to come up with some other milestones along the way, because I know the closer you get to the end, the way harder it gets to lose, and the longer it takes. So. But that's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment