Monday, October 22, 2012

The Secret Is In the Sauce

I found this incredibly easy recipe for pizza sauce on allrecipes.com, tried it, and loved it! My version has a slight change. The original uses dried minced garlic, and I use my Johnny's Garlic Spread and Seasoning --which I get from Costco. Talk about some flavor popping stuff! It's like there's a party going on in my mouth with every bite.

Not only that, I have made pizza a lot for my kids' birthday parties, and this is what they always tell their friends:

"You haven't had pizza 'til you've had my mom's pizza." And incidentally, once their friends try it, they always agree.

I believe the secret really is in the sauce.

Anyway, try this pizza sauce--you'll love it!

Ingredients
1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
1 Tablespoon ground oregano
1 1/2 teaspoons Johnny's Garlic Spread and Seasoning
1 teaspoon ground paprika

Stir it all together and you're ready to go!

Try this, and your homemade pizza will never be the same. Let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment