Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Love Me Some Fall

Our schedules have been a little bit different for the past couple of days, so I have been able to have morning walks. It was so nice to get back out into the neighborhood and say hello to all the houses I haven't walked by for several months. =/

One of the things I really enjoy when I walk is looking at the different houses. In neighborhoods like mine, there are only 3 or 4 different floor plans, so the houses all look relatively the same. But it's fun to see the differences in each one, to see how the owners have personalized their space. There are a few yards in my neighborhood that are perfect--always neat and tidy and beautiful. I think my OCD nature likes those not-a-hair-out-of-place kinds of yards the best. I have walked in other neighborhoods where not one house is like another, and that kind of walk is even more fun for me. I love the variety, and I love picking out features I like and noting those that I don't care for as much.

At any rate, I love walks around my neighborhood, so I thought I'd take some pictures so I could share some of it with all of you.










A walk around the neighborhood can be a fabulous experience!  I so enjoyed getting out, breathing in some of that fresh fall air, and taking in the beautiful colors of the season.

And I got some exercise in while I was at it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment