Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daily Food Log 5/20


Well, I totally botched my day today. I don't know.

This morning I got stressed. Something personal triggered a really grumpy attitude, and I decided to blow two of my points on some of my WW candy.

And of course it didn't help my grumpiness at all.

But instead of realizing that and walking away, I just wanted a few more pieces. Only 4 points for 3 pieces, not that big of a deal.

Well, I ate 9 pieces. I don't even know what to say about that.

I did really great the rest of the day and was totally on points. Then at the very end, I had one point left, so I ate another candy. (!!!) It's not like it would be a crime if I ate only 27, but hey, I wanted to eat that last point. And then I just ate more. I don't even know how many I ate. And I wasn't going to own up to it here, because it's just so terrible. Worse than that--I went for the cookie dough again, too. !!!

I think tomorrow we will be baking up all those cookies and giving them out to some families in our neighborhood. I just can't have them around anymore. Gone is my superhero control. I will also not be buying any more WW candy. I thought I could have it around and only eat one or two a day, but clearly I'm not ready for that either. I need to use my points for real food and not candy.

I don't know how many points I ended up with today. Total fail. Luckily tomorrow is a new day, and I'll be getting up to earn my day's worth of activity points, and I'll be drinking my water and I'll be fighting my fight.

Besides all the messing up I did (which I didn't even take pictures of, and I refuse to go back out to the freezer and take a picture of that cookie dough), here are the pictures of the regular stuff I ate today...

For breakfast, a bowl of Berry Berry Kix and a half a cup of milk. Oatmeal would have been a healthier choice, but I really wanted to try the cold cereal.


4 points

Then we went to church, and got home around 3:00. At that point, I made a big fruit salad, with strawberries, grapes, apples and bananas. Totally yummy and zero points!


0 points

And another repeat of my squash stuff. I know it's monotonous, but I really do love it and I haven't had enough of it yet! (Not to mention that Jared sliced it all up for me with the slicer attachment to the kitchenaid! What a nice husband I have).


0 points

So that wasn't too bad at all. At this point I had 12 points left for the day. So when dinner time came around, I ate some Santa Fe style rice and beans, with cheese. So good. 8 points.


8 points

And then some microwave popcorn for 3 points.


3 points

That's 27 points, and that's where I should have stopped and had some gum and/or some water or some sugar free, zero point jello. 

Heaven help me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment