Friday, January 13, 2012

Three Perfect Weeks

Today I decided to commit myself to three perfect weeks. It's this short term time I have where everything around me is all crazy and busy and things aren't exactly normal. But it's three weeks that I can commit to perfect eating, and to getting up to exercise. A commitment like this will really help me to stop eating on the fly, and to just do what I need to do.

I gained 2 pounds in the past week. Really it's just that today is one of the up days of the yo yo. But two pounds is two pounds, and I deserve it. But it has to stop.

Three weeks from today the movers come. Two days before that my husband will be back for good. Four weeks from today we get in the car and start the drive up to our new home.

I just really want to leave here proud of what I've done here. I mean, I am already proud of the major weight loss I've had here, and the personal growth. But I don't want to leave here feeling cruddy because I've lost my grip. I want to feel amazing and really good about myself. Today I don't deserve to feel that way. So I just want these three perfect weeks...and when I get to the new place I want to feel like a million bucks.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are being too hard on yourself. You have done great and this last 6 weeks has not been easy. Despite that, you are still in the 180's. Sure, work to eat well and avoid the junk but the next 4 weeks is not going to be easy either, sometimes trying to do too much will just overwhelm a person.

    ReplyDelete