Monday, April 23, 2012

A Week Later

Not a whole lot to say, except I got my birthday wish! A week later, I finally made it to 193. Well, 193.2, but I'll take it.

I still hate these lousy pants, but I'm going to hang in there a little longer.

Other than that, life is good. =)

Yesterday was breakfast for dinner. We thought we might have company, so we went all out. The company thing didn't happen, but my kids were in love with their dinner. I have never heard my 8 year old, in all his life, say something like this at the dinner table: I've died and gone to heaven. We (that is to say, they) had scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, hash browns, and apple pecan Belgian waffles with homemade buttermilk caramel syrup. I did make them start out with a fruit and vegetable smoothie, though, so it's not as bad as it could be I guess.

It smelled really good. It was hard to pass it up, but luckily for me I'm in a good place for passing things up right now.

And the scale rewarded me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment