Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Less Ugly Truth

So I have completed the second day of my juice fast do-over.

1--I feel tons better.
2--My pants fit great again~I got rid of that muffin top that had crept up the last couple of weeks (ha ha, but not really).
3--I have a lot more energy.
4--I have lost 11 pounds from just 2 days of juicing.

So that's that. Yesterday I wasn't thrilled with the juicing. But I'm a lot less thrilled when I feel like crap and can't zip my pants up, and when the scale shows a 2 in front. Hopefully that 2 will be gone by Saturday.

I'm not spending very much time on pinterest during this fast, because I don't need to be reminded of all the amazing recipes out there. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. wow 11 lbs in 2 days-awesome! I just followed your blog. I also blog about my weight loss.

    ReplyDelete